Visa Requirements/ Documents to be attached with visa application
- Persons travelling to India should be vaccinated against Yellow Fever (to be doneat least 15 Days Prior to date of travel to India).
- Carry the original Yellow Fever Certificate in person while travelling to India.
2. Visa applications are to be filled uponline (http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/).
Following documents need to be submitted to apply for Indian visa.
For All visas (the following documents are needed for all type of visas)
- A hard copy of the filled out and signed online visa application form
- Two coloured photographs (with a white background).
- Signature on visa application and on the Passport should be same
In addition, please also provide for the following visas:
1. Business Visa
- Letter by the local South Sudanese Company giving brief profile of the company, identifying the applicant, sponsoring him and specifying the purpose of the visit.
- Letter of invitation (sponsorship letter by Indian Company).
And any one of the following document / certificate
Business registration / Taxation / Chamber of Commerce.
2. Conference Visa
- Letter of the local company/institution giving brief profile of the company/institution, identifying the applicant, sponsoring him and specifying the purpose of the visit.
- A letter of invitation from the conference organizer. Where relevant, the consular officer may also require proof of approval of the Indian authorities for holding the conference.
- Confirmed return tickets.
3. Diplomatic Visa/ Official Visa
- Note Verbale from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Copy of air passage booking.
4. Employment Visa
- Copy of the employment contract from the company/organization in India.
- Bank statement in the name of applicant or an undertaking from parent/local guardian.
- Letter of the local South Sudanese Company sponsoring him, giving brief profile of the company and identifying the applicant.
5. Entry Visa [not covered by other type of visas viz. for professional work, meetings, study tours, sport teams or longer stay]
- Letter of South Sudanese organization sponsoring the applicant, his position/ role, and giving brief profile of the organization.
- Supporting document from the inviting organization in India.
- Bank statement in the name of applicant or an undertaking along with bank statement from parent/local guardian.
6. Journalist Visa
- Only for professional journalists, media support crew and photographers. Letter of the local South Sudanese Company sponsoring him giving brief profile of the company and identifying the applicant.
- Supporting evidence is required from the inviting organization in India.
- Bank statement in the name of applicant or an Affidavit along with bank statement of the sponsor.
7. Medical Visa/ Medical Attendant Visa
- Preliminary medical advice from a South Sudanese Doctor/Hospital
- Reference Letter from a reputed specialized hospital/ treatment center in India who identifying the applicant.
- Applicant’s bank statement or Affidavit along with bank statement of the sponsor.
[Medical Attendant Visa is granted to the spouse/children/ blood relatives of the patient]
8. Research Visa
- Eligibility/Admission Letter from a recognized educational institution in India. (Original and photocopy)
- A detailed synopsis of the research project, countersigned by the sponsoring institution in India
- Degree Certificates (Original and photocopy).
- Bank statement in the name of applicant or an Affidavit alongwith bank statement of the sponsor.
9. Student Visa
- Eligibility/Admission Letter from a recognized educational institution in India.
(Both in original and photocopy).
- South Sudanese School Mark sheet/Graduation Certificate duly attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Both in original and photocopy).
- An Affidavit along with bank statement of the parent/ sponsor.
For renewal of Student Visa
- Student Visa earlier issued (for students already studying in India and applying for visas for going back after completion of leave)
- Certificate of the Educational Institute where studying in India.
- Residential permit/Exit permit issued by the District Police or FRRO in India (Both in original and Photocopy).
- College Identity card
- Candidates are required to provide the AICTE/UGC Affiliation Certificate of the University concerned for the current academic year.
10. Tourist Visa
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Copy of hotel booking
11. Transit Visa
- Confirmed Air tickets.
- Visas for country(ies) of destination.
Contact details :- email@example.com, +211 922000188, +211922458007