Under the ITEC programme, which is fully sponsored by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, candidates nominated by the South Sudanese Government, are sent for training courses to various institutes in India. The ITEC sponsored training programmes are mostly short-term (2 to 4 weeks) to medium term (8 to 12 weeks), though a few long-term training programmes are also available (6 to 12 months). ITEC nominees are provided with airfare, tuition fee, accommodation and living allowance by the Government of India.
How to Apply
1. Please visit https://www.itecgoi.in/ and fill out application online as per instructions provided in the ITEC application form. Nominee’s digital photograph also needs to be uploaded.
2. After filling out the form, please take a printout of the seven-page application form (Please see sample Application form https://www.itecgoi.in/resource/Sample_Application.pdf), duly signed and send it to Embassy of India, Juba through the nominating Ministry/organization for further processing.
- The nominated participants are advised to first visit https://www.itecgoi.in/upcomingcourse to check and confirm if they meet all the requirements (i.e. age, experience, education, computer knowledge, proficiency in English language)
- If the nominated participants meet all the requirement, they may submit their applications online as per instructions provided in the ITEC application form. Nominee’s digital photograph also needs to be uploaded.
- After filling out the form, please take a printout of the seven-page application which includes Application form, Medical report and undertaking by the applicant’s form.
- The applicant must submit hard copy of their applications after attaching all documents with a forwarding letter from their Ministry/Department and submit it to the Embassy (2 months before the starting date of the course) for completion of the process.
- After submitting the required documents, the applicants are also required to take English Language Proficiency Test at the Embassy.
Before submitting the application form to this Embassy, an applicant must ensure:
A. All entries are correctly made.
B. Uploaded Photograph should be clear and with light or white colour background.
C. Medical report should be duly signed, with full details of the Doctor and applicant (with Registration No., mobile no., email id and seal of the Doctor).
D. Part-II ‘Authorized official of the Nominating Government/Employer’ should be duly filled, signed and stamped by the nominating officer.
E. Attach copy of all relevant documents, including copy of passport.
3. Applicants are also required to take English Language proficiency test at the Embassy.
4. Who can apply
(i) Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc. fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience (most courses require minimum five years’ experience).
- Have required Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medical fitness to undertake the training
5 General Information
a. Completed and correct application forms should be submitted to the Embassy of India Juba at least 2 months before the commencement of the Course.
b. Upon selection, the Embassy of India, Juba will inform the concerned nodal/designated Department/Agency and the candidate.
c. Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India, as also about the Institute through the Institute's website.
d. Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with Government of India.
e. For any enquiries, the applicants are requested to contact the ITEC Wing of the Embassy on telephone no. 0929003172 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please Note - ITEC site is currently being updated.